Your PEFCU Accounts are as close as Your Mobile Phone!
As a PEFCU member, you have secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through your cell phone. You can easily verify your account information, transfer funds, or check balances & history right from the palm of your hand.
Mobile Banking is a FREE service from PEFCU. However, be sure to check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply for data plans or text messages. Text Message Number is 86020.
In order to enroll in Mobile Banking, you must be a registered user of our existing Home Banking, Webb-It 24®, and have a valid E-mail address on your Account. To ensure your E-mail address is correct on our system log-in to your account through Webb-It 24 and click on the tab Options.
To get started, navigate your phone's browser to https://mobile.pefcu.com. If your phone has a mobile app available you will see the following message:
"For a richer experience, download the mobile app to your phone." At this point all you have to do is click on the word download for the app to load on your phone.
Or, if you have access to the Apple Apps Store or Android Marketplace you can search for our App by typing in Publix Employees Federal Credit Union.
Mobile Check Deposit
Mobile Deposit allows you to photograph check(s) and electronically deposit them into your Savings or Checking Account.
You will be able to deposit up to $1,000 per day with the first $200 as instant credit. The remaining funds will be held for two (2) business days.
What can Mobile Deposit do for you?
• Qualified members can now deposit check(s) from the comfort of your home or wherever you may be with your SmartPhone.
• You will be able to view a history of uploaded deposits.
• SmartPhone - camera & Internet access, iPhone or Android PEFCU Mobile Banking App.
• PEFCU Savings and/or Checking Account with Webb-It 24, Home Banking Access.
• Endorse the back of your check with your signature, PEFCU Checking Account Number, the words "via Mobile Deposits", and the date of the Mobile Deposit.
• Take a picture of both the front and the back of the check.