Security Awareness Training
The following Security Awareness Videos and Newsletters
contain important cyber-security information for your viewing.
Additional Tips to Protect Yourself from Cyber Scams:
- Don’t respond to text messages or automated voice messages from unknown or blocked numbers on your mobile phone.
- Treat your mobile phone like you would your computer…don’t download anything unless you trust the source.
- When buying online, use a legitimate payment service and always use a credit card because charges can be disputed if you don’t receive what you ordered or find unauthorized charges on your card.
- Check each seller’s rating and feedback along with the dates the feedback was posted. Be wary of a seller with a 100 percent positive feedback score, with a low number of feedback postings, or with all feedback posted around the same date.
- Don’t respond to unsolicited e-mails (or texts or phone calls, for that matter) requesting personal information, and never click on links or attachments contained within unsolicited e-mails. If you want to go to a merchant’s website, type their URL directly into your browser’s address bar.