What can Mobile Deposit do for you?
For qualifying accounts, you can now conveniently deposit checks into your PEFCU savings and/or checking accounts from your smart phone. You will also be able to track and view all mobile deposits.
- Smart mobile device with camera feature
- Internet access
- Endorse the back of the check, including:
- Required accountholder signature(s)
- PEFCU deposit account number
- the exact words "For Mobile Deposits Only at PEFCU"
- Within PEFCUMobile, select the icon in the upper left corner and select Mobile Deposit.
- Select the deposit account from the drop-down list.
- Enter the dollar amount of the check.
- Press the “Front of Check” icon to take a photo of the check to be deposited. Repeat with "Back of Check" icon and take a photo of the endorsed check. Note: All corners of the check must be visible in photos.
- Press the “Submit” button to complete your mobile deposit. If deposit is successful, a confirmation message will be displayed.
We recommend that you keep the original check for at least 10 days before discarding it. If the funding institution is unable to process the check image, we will contact you to give you further instructions.
*The Credit Union reserves the right to close this account due to, but not limited to, the following abuses: numerous returned items, suspected kiting activity, suspected fraud or recurring negative account balances.